Level II DUI
The DUI Level II Drug and Alcohol Education Course is twenty-one (21) hours of instruction, which has been designed to specifically address issues pertaining to clients who have been convicted of more than one DUI/Alcohol or drug related traffic offense, and/or meet the criteria below:
- Person has previously attended a DUI Level I Drug and Alcohol Education Course; or
- Has been convicted two or more times of an offense requiring DUI program attendance; or
- If attending in pre-conviction status, attendance at DUI Level II drug and alcohol education course will be made if DUI Level I Drug and Alcohol Education Course has already been completed; or
- If a client is convicted of another DUI offense while attending the DUI Level I program, he/she must complete both the DUI Level I and DUI Level II program before receiving a certificate of completion.
The DUI Level II drug and alcohol education course includes the elements listed for Level I curricula and shall also include identified behavioral objectives whose primary emphasis is on special problems of the repeat offender. The primary method of instruction is interactive in nature.
The Registration fee is $439.85 for multiple offenders (Level II). The program fee includes the $15.00 state assessment fee, a $5.00 testing fee and a $4.85 electronic services fee. Online registrations also include a $10.50 online transaction fee and an additional $16.00 fee will be charged for the lifetime Florida Driving Record. Mail-in registrations also include a $2.00 transaction fee and an optional $16.00 fee for a lifetime Florida driving record. Out of state Driving Record fees vary by state. This fee includes the 21 hour DUI drug and alcohol education course and a Substance abuse evaluation.
DUI Level II Course Availability
- DUI Classes are available in English and Spanish.
- Appointments are available 7 days a week on a rotational basis.
- Appointments are conducted through Zoom Telehealth.
After the completion of the 21 hour DUI drug and alcohol education course and a substance abuse evaluation, you will be issued a certificate of completion.
Enrollees must register for the DUI Program in the county where they live, work or attend school, unless an exception has been granted.